The asset management industry has witnessed major changes in recent years due to changing market conditions and increased regulation. Greater competition has put pressure on prices and forced firms to seek higher operating efficiency and increased systems support.
Regulatory frameworks such as MiFID make it imperative for companies to have the capacity to handle large volumes of data reliably and efficiently. Meanwhile, allocation and investment processes are constantly evolving to optimise risk and return.
Omeo’s specialists have wide-ranging experience in asset management, with a particular focus on processes, systems, regulation and performance and risk monitoring.
Examples of services provided to asset management companies
- Implementation of order and execution systems and streamlining of transaction processes
- Design and implementation of risk models and reporting structures
- Requirements specification and procurement of risk system
- Development of performance reporting in conjunction with new investment processes
- Integration of asset management organisations post-M&A
- Implementation of new asset management mandates
- Review of systems structure and operating processes